Tuesday 29 January 2008

STILL A PUPPY - YEAH!!!



Hi everybody,


How are you?


Me I'm feeling just great and just like a puppy again because today I did something I haven't done in ages!


I ate a DVD as they called it. I thought it was a shiny Frisbee. All I did was walk past the TV and there it was shining in the sunshine, so I picked it up. Bit slippery and went out to the garden.


Mind you I did cut my tongue when it broke! Did I get any sympathy, No of course I didn't. Yet the Big Black Dog she's always covered in blood, runs and jumps all through the prickly stuff on our dog walks and they are always saying 'Oh you've cut yourself'


Me - they left me to bleed to death!


Part of me says don't take another one, but you know me if I see something I have to eat it. Like the car! I keep hearing these comments about how can they buy another car. Well I was very young then and okay I have torn out the rear part, right down to the metal. Well somebody covered the back in this carpet and what's carpet for, chewing!


Maybe car makers should create materials that are dog proof, then my family and I could try it out! Bet there's nothing I can't get through. Always remember fellow puppies: life is for chewing. Anything at nose height deserved to be chewed - I always say.
Well must go now, time to hunt down that cat from next door. Seems to me he doesn't like the winter weather, he's hardly outside these days, the scaredy cat!
Bye for now.................... Cats drool............Puppies rule

1 comment:

Leslie Hawes said...

Hey Buffy! I totally sympathize. Mom took me to horse apple heaven again this morning, and wouldn't let me even sample! She says it made me, well, you know...(gas).
And I know my mom "isn't buying new carpet anytime soon". I heard her say so. Must be related to the car eating thing going on for you...