Sunday 3 February 2008

*SUPER BOWL* Is it extra dinner?


Hi,
All day I heard nothing except the words 'Super Bowl', so when puppy/doggie dinner time came round I expected a larger dinner treat for me.
I don't understand I was given my usual amount, you know the amount I mean, never enough!
People, they don't make sense do they?
Now for an embarrassing note, a doggie friend of mine, who will be nameless mentioned something we don't usually talk about........I'll whisper.....gas...
I know all about that, it doesn't bother me but again people, why do they get all bothered? I'm the one who sometimes has a problem not them. But they were passed a report and I thought maybe I should put it on here. Only 2 pages.
'8 tips to reduce your dog's flatulence' (What's flatulence?) Anyway you can read it if you want to, just click here:
I hope your weekend has been good I had a great day today, they took me on a long long puppy walk. I don't know why but they seem so much happier if I'm tired. Just as well because the rain's pouring down outside, I'm tired of feeling wet on my back. I love puddling in the water and a wet tummy doesn't worry me but it's water from above that annoy's me!
Hey, my family has gone crazy, I've woken up a little. It's late evening here and they are talking about a football game, well yes I'm on my way, always keen on a ball game. They are shouting Super Bowl again, perhaps they mean more dinner at supper time, I'm off, Yeah Food!...............

1 comment:

johnsmith said...

The Super Bowl is an annual American rite. Around the country, friends gather together around the television with beer and potato chips and gear up for the game of the season.
-------------------------------------

KESHA

Internet Marketing