Friday 18 January 2008

NEW YEAR & I PROMISE I AM BACK THIS TIME FOR GOOD


Hi everybody what can I say.

I'm sorry.

I have been away for far too long.

Although it was not my fault people, what can you do with them, they can be so impossible!

We had Christmas, I hope you all had lots of presents like I did, except mine seem to have disappeared now. There's one chew toy left, a little tougher on my teeth!

Then they went on vacation without me! Could you imagine how that made me feel, deserted. I was so cross, when they arrived home I refused to speak to them for a while. I got my own back on the first morning dog walk with them I rolled in some nice smelly 'poop', could have been deer or foxes, I didn't care! Just felt good to stink the car out. They seem didn't too pleased to have to bath me either.

I hope you saw the introduction note at the top of this page, my Mom was given a lovely list of yummy dog treat recipes, do all you can to make your kitchen smell good. It is free, my New Year gift to you.

I don't understand all this New Year business, I have my own New Year, two days ago I had what they called a Birthday. I am now 1. What does that mean? Am I going backwards, because they kept telling people I was 10 months, then 11. Now I'm 1. Sounds like a baby to me!!

Well for today I have to stop, they say we are going out, yippee.

But they have also said that I can only post now 3-4 times a week, why, they say workload makes them busy, but I have plenty of time. If only the rain would stop falling and I could spend more time outside.

Don't worry I'll keep you updated with more 'tails' about next doors cat. He's still alive!!

Got to go, try and return very soon.... much love from your favorite pup. Yes I'm still a pup.

1 comment:

Leslie Hawes said...

Hello Hello Hello!
Mom copied the dog treats stuff, so I am very happy! Thank you!
I think the people have the numbers all wrong. You look like a dog, not a puppy, so why is your number smaller?
I hope they can bake better than they can count! Ha!
Good to see you Buffy!