Friday 25 January 2008

HORRIBLE NEWS - READ ON!!


Helloooo,
Boy do I have news for you today.
My family is telling everyone how I am getting to be a better puppy dog every day. Don't believe them!
See that banner above my photograph, I blame them.
When the family went away on holiday after Christmas, I had to stay with Grandma. Well I like Grandma she feeds me cookies and even baked some of those in the recipe book. BUT Grandpa bought that 'Sit Stay Fetch' book.
Huh, does it work, not if I had my way!!
Too much work and they call it play!
I know on my puppy walks I have stopped pulling on the lead but that is only because I got tired of being yanked back all the time. And they have the nerve to think they are training me!
No - anything I'm doing of course it is my decision.
I still chase rabbits and deer and bark at the mailman, no I'm not trained - no never will be.
Throw the book away - don't need it.
Hey, they are calling my name, could be cookie time, must go.
What ever you do, don't check out that 'Sit Stay Fetch' Dogs are happier - wild and free.
And I approve of this message !!!!!!!

No comments: