Tuesday 22 January 2008

GREAT WEEKEND FOR A PUPPY



Hi everybody,

I had a great weekend, hope you did too.

I went on so many walks it was fantastic!

I know I get into trouble but I just can't help chasing the deer, as soon as they see me they run. Doesn't that mean they want me to play? So I run as well.

And guess what, it has rained so much here our puddles are like swimming pools! We are having a great time jumping and splashing. The mud seems to be so far down I'm not getting that dirty, so for once I'm not being told off so much. Although the water makes us smell a little 'iffy' they call it!! Don't know what that means.

Yesterday at our dog walk car park somebody had tied these big round balls to the gate. I thought wow I can play with them. Weird - I jumped up grabbed one, suddenly BANG, it exploded on me! There was this awful rubbery taste. I tried to chase another one, caught it and jumped on it - BANG - what kind of balls are these. Someone said balloons, what's that? What kind of ball are they?

I want to say hi to my friend Deuce and thank you for the message, I'm glad your Mom took the recipes. I love the Bacon Bites, but tell your Mom not to add garlic. My Mom says I wouldn't like it!! The Big Black Dog likes the Doggie Biscuits. I just want to know why we haven't cooked all of them yet?

Sorry I have to run off now I think I can hear someone coming in, must go, have to defend the front door, the hallway is my domain!

See you soon...........

1 comment:

Leslie Hawes said...

Hey Buffy!
That "stick" you have looks just like the one Mom got for me. She says it's too big for me to eat, but I am determined to prove her wrong.
I have never seen a bangloon. If it explodes, then it's gone, right?
I'll stick to sticks!
There is a new hole that appeared like magic in the yard, and I need to go watch it now.
I'll bark later!
Good to have you around.
Deuce