Friday 28 November 2008

I'm BACK......but I'm not!!!!!


Ha Ha Remember those old days!


Hey do I have news for you - First I’m back....in a way!

Do you remember when I used to look like this


Was I cute or what?

Well I still am


But they tell me because I am nearly 2 years old (in January) that I can’t write the puppies-diary any more.....what do they know!

They have given me a new blogspot:

http://doggies-diary.blogspot.com

I can do anything there – it’s for adults!!!!!

Then they tell me I have to share it with that Big Black Dog that happens to live here. Into every life a little rain must fall. I don’t understand that comment because I love water and mud, it’s all squiddy!


Anyway please come over and visit us, there is so much I have to report and tell you about.

We moved house, lots of new stuff going on. Like my new neighbors, they make a lot of noise & smell a bit. I love living in the country.

See you on the other side......

3 comments:

kegnum said...

Hi, I’m a new blogger I came across your blog and think it looks great. I see that our blogs are very. I thought it would be good for both of us to do a blogroll link exchange. Though I haven't been blogging long, I know its good to have friends to support you and I'd like to form some connections with bloggers who have similar interests. Please let me know if you’re interested.

Thanks,
Julien
Kegbay (at) gmail (dot) com
http://cutekittenfan.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

OK chantry. if it is good to know that you are now mature and older then on another side it is bad to know that you have difficulties in adjusting with your new home and neighbors. anyways you will surely be visited there as your blogs are always loved.

Flynn said...

Hi, I love your blog!
I just started blogging recently and came along to your blog. If you want you can visit my blog